About Me

Hello, My name is Anuar Rivera

I like to play videogames, my favorites being of the RPG genre, like Persona 5, Dark Souls, Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft and other games like The Legend of Zelda and Pokemon. I also like different animated TV shows like Bojack Horseman, Final Space, The Simpsons and Gravity Falls and Japanese shows like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Overlord and Baki the Grappler. I mostly enjoy reading Japanese manga like One Piece, Hajime no Ippo and My Hero Academia but I've also read some fantasy novels like the Harry Potter series and Lord of the Rings. Among other hobbies I enjoy roller skating, playing tabletop games and while I tried to learn to play the guitar, it was never my strong point, although I enjoy mostly classic rock music like AC DC, Toto, A-ha and Oingo Boingo, I also lisen to some rap and hiphop or music from some unknown artist on soundcloud.

Image result for final fantasy xv

Comentarios

Entradas populares